To enter the competition (Licence No: T19/1288) - Simply list your home for sale or property under management with Harcourts Smith between 7th August 2019 - 5th December 2019 and you will automatically go into the draw!
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. SA Licence Number T19/1288
3. Entry is open to entrants 18 years or older.
4. There must be a minimum of 30 entries as contemplated by subclause 5(i) for the draw to take place.
5. The competition commences on 7 August 2019 9:00am and concludes on 5 December 2019 5:00pm.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To be eligible to enter the competition you must, between 7 August 2019 and 5 December 2019:
7. You must be the owner/s of the property referred to in clause 5.
8. You must be a resident of South Australia.
9. Your entry will be automatically entered after complying with clause 5.
10. Eligible entrants in the competition are limited to one (1) entry.
11. The listings as described in clause 5, must be received by Harcourts Smith by Thursday 5 December 2019 at 5:00pm.
12. Employees or agencies of Harcourts Smith or their family members, may not enter.
13. There will be one (1) prize and one (1) winner, including a joint winner where the property the subject of the listing referred to in clause 5, is owned by more than 1 person.
14. The winner will be chosen by draw and announced at the Semaphore Foreshore event on 13 December 2019 between 6:00pm and 7:00pm.
15. The prize is a brand new 2019 Toyota Yaris, manual, white, valued at $15,000.
16. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
17. Harcourts Smith accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, insurance and registration of the prize).
HOW TO WIN
18. There will be one (1) winner chosen by way of draw, from the total pool of listings received by Harcourt Smith in accordance with clause 5.
19. If the winner is not present at the time of the draw, they will be notified by email or telephone within 14 business days of being determined. The prize must be collected by the winner within 24 hours of notification by Harcourts Smith.
20. The name and address of the winner will be published on the Harcourts Smith Website https://smith.harcourts.com.au within 7 business days of the winner being determined.
21. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity upon the reasonable request of Harcourt Smith. The winner consents to the use by Harcourt Smith and its related companies, for an unlimited time, of the winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Harcourt Smith and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
22. Harcourts Smith shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
THE PROMOTER’S DETAILS
23. The promoter of this competition is Harcourts Smith ABN 61 132 217 559 of 107 Semaphore Road, Semaphore SA 5019.